Featured Post

Want List Goal: 2008 Topps Heritage

To be sure, most bloggers are showing off all their super cool, super new 2019 Topps Heritage cards.  Not me though, I'm still stuck in the past trying to finish off a bunch of older Heritage sets.  In fact, I've sworn off buying any more new Topps Heritage (no matter how much I may like the set) until I complete some of the old Heritage stuff that's been lurking on my want list for years and years!

Case in point:  2008 Topps Heritage

The '08 Heritage set is one of my favorites, but unfortunately I never was able to complete the darn thing when it was released.  Now, it's been over a decade and I am still trying to track down the last few cards that I need.  I'm hoping that today's post can finally push me across the finish line.  Here's what I still need (with images taken from Check Out My Cards). 

#465:  Augie Ojeda

#480:  Jim Leyland

#488:  Carlos Guillen

#495:  Brian McCann

#500 Justin Verlander (photo not available)

That's it, only five cards remain until I can knock another set off of my want list.  Perhaps seeing the images will spur someone into thinking, "oh yeah, I have that card lying around I don't really need it."

I'd love to work out a trade for anything you can offer me!  Luckily, none of my missing cards are of superstars (except maybe the Verlander).  The rest aren't anything special...but when you are one of the final five cards I need for a set I think each and every one of these is special!

Comments