I promised a second update for my 2019 Season of Giving once I started getting some packages off in the mail. Since you are now reading another update, you can probably guess what is beginning to happen!
That's right. I finally finished sorting through a huge stack of cards and now everything is divvied up by team.
Over the next few weeks, I hope to get all of the packages packed up and in the mail...ideally all of them will be gone within two weeks or so!
I've sorted a ton of cards and I'm hopeful that most of you will find something in the package that is of interest. For now, if you live in one of the following zip codes you might be getting a 2019 Season of Giving package from me within a couple of days:
I still have plenty more packages to put together and then get packed up but this is a decent start to the proceedings! Happy Season of Giving, everyone!
Comments
Post a Comment