Featured Post

NEW Group Break: 2019 Donruss Optic! SIGN UP NOW!

My first group break of 2020 went incredibly well (see the recap here).  So well, in fact, that I'm itching to do another box break so here we go!

For the next break, I'm going to bust a box of 2019 Donruss Optic.  The box contains 20 packs with 4 cards per pack.  Each box promises two autographs.  Even cooler, this product promises "hot boxes" which contain either 5 autographs instead or 20 numbered parallels.  Each case has two autograph hot boxes and two parallel hot boxes.  

Like in my previous break, stacking will apply.  In other words, the price below is the price per team without shipping.  I will hold onto all of your group break cards until you request shipping.  In this way, you can join in four or five group breaks (if you'd like) and then pay once for shipping at the end.  I'm holding cards for up to a year from your last break so you don't have to feel like you need to join in every break, I recognize not every box is of interest to every collector (and I like to vary the boxes I offer...I think the next box I break will be from the 1990s for example).  

Note:  I am also listing this on my Facebook page for my blog.  I will do my best to keep both sites updated in terms of which teams have been claimed!  If you haven't yet joined my Facebook page, I would encourage you to do so.  Eventually, I'll probably move all group break sign-ups over to that page so that I have a single listing to update/keep track of!

Group Break:  2019 Donruss Optic
$1 - Arizona Diamondbacks -
$10 - Atlanta Braves  - 
$2 - Baltimore Orioles - Brett Alan (PAID)
$7 - Boston Red Sox  - 
$8 - Chicago White Sox - Nachos Grande (PAID)
$5 - Chicago Cubs - 
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
$3 - Cleveland Indians - Alex Markle (PAID)
$5 - Colorado Rockies - Colbey H. (payment pending)
$2 - Detroit Tigers - Ben Morris (PAID)
$12 - Houston Astros - Joe Eglesia (PAID)
$3 - Kansas City Royals - Jason McQuitty (PAID)
$5 - Los Angeles Angels - Colbey H. (payment pending)
$4 - Los Angeles Dodgers - Alex Markle (PAID)
$1 - Miami Marlins - Ben Morris (PAID)
$3 - Milwaukee Brewers - Spiegel83 (PAID)
$2 - Minnesota Twins - Jeff B. (PAID)
$6 - New York Mets - Brett Alan (PAID)
$8 - New York Yankees - Lost Collector (PAID)
$6 - Oakland Athletics - Alex Markle (PAID)
$4 - Philadelphia Phillies - daddyohoho (PAID)
$2 - Pittsburgh Pirates - Wade Fisher (PAID)
$10 - San Diego Padres - Padrographs (PAID)
$3 - San Francisco Giants - 
$6 - Seattle Mariners - Joe Eglesia (PAID)
$8 - St. Louis Cardinals - Kerry B. (PAID)
$1 - Tampa Bay Rays - Alex Markle (PAID)
$1 - Texas Rangers - Ben Morris (PAID)
$12 - Toronto Blue Jays - Joe Eglesia (PAID)
$3 - Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos -
$1 - Any NON-MLB cards pulled including any bonus packs - Padrographs (PAID)

1.  Please leave a comment below with the team(s) you are claiming.
2.  Send PayPal payment (as FRIENDS & FAMILY) to:  fanofreds (dot) auctions (at) gmail (dot) com (the same email that is in my profile).  I would appreciate all payments sent as "gifts."  
3.  IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CURRENT STACK OF GROUP BREAK CARDS, please email me the following information:
  • Your user name
  • The team(s) you claimed
  • The email address you sent payment from 
  • Your mailing address  Note:  If you already have a stack started, you don't need to email me your address again as I should already have it saved with your pile of cards!
Want to know what is in the set for a particular team?  Here's the source I used.  There are a bunch of great rookies in this set (Kyle Tucker, Vlad Guerrero, Jr., and Eloy Jimenez to name a few).  There are also some retired greats with autographs in the set (such as Ken Griffey, Jr., Alex Rodriguez, and Rickey Henderson).  

This should be another fun box to open but first we need to fill the break up!  As with the previous break, I will also throw in a few bonus packs to add even more cards to the overall card total for everyone.  Sign up now!

Comments

  1. OK, well, the last one went, um, pretty well, so I think I'd better not break the luck! I'll take the Mets AND the Orioles again! Payment coming right up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All yours! I will update this post later tonight.

      Lots of other good teams left... plus some cheap ones. Let's fill this up people!

      Delete
  2. I'll sneak in for the Yankees. $8 coming your way

    ReplyDelete
  3. missed out on this one. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claiming Minnesota & will send payment this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will grab the Phillies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rangers and marlins taken!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment