Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 898: 1992 Topps Micro - #465

Barry Larkin
Year:  1992
Brand:  Topps Micro
Card number:  465


Last week, I wrote about how much I don't like the Topps Micro line of cards - and nothing about that thought changes with today's featured card.  In fact, if nothing else today is more of a "get it over with" type of post...  Here's another new Larkin card for my collection - and further proof that not every Larkin card is a great Larkin card (but I still love them all, warts and all).  On the bright side, I'm now done with 1992 Topps Micro Larkin cards so you won't be seeing this set again on my blog for awhile (or maybe ever)?

Comments

  1. Saw someone with the complete set yesterday at a card show for $5. Considered picking it up, but passed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment