Featured Post

2024 Bowman Heritage Break, Anyone?

Day of Giving! (You give, I give)!

The college where I work is currently having their "Day of Giving" fundraising event.  This year, that effort is of particular interest to me because they are running a challenge for travel courses in 2024.  The course with the largest number of donors gets an additional $2500 bonus to be used to help offset travel costs for the students on the trip.  

As I said, this is of particular interest to me because I am planning on taking my History of Mathematics course to Italy and Greece next year - and any financial help would be much appreciated!  There's no amount that's too small (even a $1 donation helps count towards to the "total donors" goal)!  

If you would be willing to throw a few bucks toward my class, I'd love to send you a PWE with some cards from your favorite team as a token of my thanks.  Here's how to do this:

Step 1:  Go here and choose "Make a Gift" and then be sure to select "Study Abroad:  Italy & Greece 2024 courses."  

Step 2:  Either leave a comment on this post or email me at fanofreds (dot) auctions (at gmail) (dot com) with the name you donated under.  In that same email, send me your mailing address and your favorite team(s).  

Step 3:  Wait for mail to show up from me as a token of my thanks for your support of my class!  

For me, the best part of the travel abroad course is watching many of students experience international travel for the first time.  Many of my students have never left the country - so this course is a literal eye-opener to the world-at-large.   


If you missed my earlier post this morning, I counted down my nine favorite cards out of the second box of 2022 Stadium Club Chrome.  

Thanks for your support!

Comments

  1. Donation made. Just so you know, there are no $1 donation; the minimum is $5.

    Obviously I'm a Mets fan, and you have my address (and my email if you need to check something.) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, thanks for the update and even more so for the donation! My students thank you as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment