Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 1,029: 1993 Topps - #Winner C/D - Error

Barry Larkin
Year:  1993
Brand:  Topps
Card number:  Winner C/D (error)
Insert set:  Black Gold Winners Redemption


Back in 1993, Topps had a way to win various Black Gold insert sets via in pack promotional cards.  While most of the cards were correct in terms of what they offered, the Winner C/D card shows the National League cards but the back of the card says that you've won the American League cards.  

I still count this as a Barry Larkin card though since he is featured on the front of the card, kind of neat oddball/error card for my collection!

Comments

  1. Keep these coming. Every time I see one of these Black Gold winner cards... it's a reminder that I need to see which ones I need for my Gwynn PC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are quite a few of them to track down!

      Delete

Post a Comment