Featured Post

TCDB Monday: What to do with 18,000+ Cards?!

According to my TCDB collection summary, I currently have over 18,000 baseball cards available for trade.


As you can see, my want list sits at "only" a bit over 2,800 cards.  I would love to reduce my amount of trade bait substantially, especially base cards from sets for which I have a ton of cards.  Thus, if you are looking for cards from any of the following sets, let me know and hopefully, we can work out some sort of swap.  In particular, I have large amounts of base cards (plus some inserts) from the following sets:
  • 1992 Upper Deck
  • 2000 Fleer Tradition
  • 2000 Pacific
  • 2010 Allen & Ginter
  • 2011 Topps
  • 2012 Allen & Ginter
  • 2013 Allen & Ginter
  • 2020 Allen & Ginter
  • 2021 Allen & Ginter
  • 2022 Allen & Ginter
  • 2023 Allen & Ginter
  • 2023 Topps
  • 2024 Topps
I'd love to clear out some cards this week!

PS:  I have no TCDB trades that arrived this past week, hence the plea for more trading.  I do have a couple of trades that should be en route.

Comments

  1. I would be interested in sparkle 2011s only as well any of the original backs of the sorta like the mama's from 2010 if you need a list take a gander at my blog for more details as well if it's more than 85% complete the 2000 Pacifics

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you email me a link to your TCDB?

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.tcdb.com/Profile.cfm/NachosGrande

    ReplyDelete
  5. I probably don't have a lot of stuff on your wantlists... but if you want to sell singles from your stash of 2020 Topps A&G, I'm building the base set. I'd rather buy them from you than a Sportlots dealer. Shoot me an email if you're interested and I'll send you me set needs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment