Featured Post

The Neverending Search (Part 2)!

The seemingly neverending search for 2023 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary cards of Barry Larkin is kind of a fun process.  Earlier this week, I showed a single card pickup from the set that I was able to nab from eBay.  Well, a couple days later I'm pleased to report that I have another new addition to my collection thanks to another eBay sale.


That's a hobby only Gold Wave Refractor numbered out of only 50 copies.  I will admit that the gold border looks super sharp on the card - definitely one of the nicer-looking parallels in the set (and worthy of the #/50 numbering)!

As I continue to make progress on my PC build, here's what remains on my want list for Larkin's 2023 Topps Chrome Platinum set:

2023 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Barry Larkin Want List:
  1. Blue Prism Refractors
  2. Gold Prism Refractors
  3. Red Prism Refractors
  4. Platinum Toile White/Green Refractors – /99
  5. Rose Gold Mini-Diamond Refractors – /75
  6. Gold Refractors – /50
  7. Platinum Toile Cream/Gold Refractors – /50
  8. Orange Refractors – /25
  9. Orange Wave Refractors – /25
  10. Platinum Toile White/Orange Refractors – /25
  11. Autographs
  12. Autographs Refractor #/199
  13. Autographs Aqua Refractor #/150
  14. Autographs Blue Prism Refractor #/99
  15. Autographs Platinum Toile Cream/Blue Refractor #/99
  16. Autographs Green Refractor #/75
  17. Autographs Gold Refractor #/50
  18. Autographs Orange Refractor #/25
Unfortunately, I've more or less picked off the majority of the "easy" to acquire cards.  Lots of #/25 cards remaining on the list as well as a full run of autographs and autographed parallels.  While I'll probably never finish this, it's still fun to hunt for deals every now and then on eBay!

Comments

  1. One Larkin at a time. Hope more pop up at reasonable prices for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment