Featured Post

Two More Boxes of A&G Busted...Is Beardy's Total in Jeopardy?!

As I've mentioned in a few comments on other people's blogs, I had ordered 2 more boxes of Allen & Ginter from Blowout Cards. Well, they arrived today and I couldn't help myself...I busted both boxes - figuring the last box was going to be my second entry into the Gint-a-Cuffs.

Well, I chose correctly, the first box wasn't anything super special (I'll post a quick summary of that box at some point in the near future)...but the second box - well, it's much too late to figure out the scores (I'll do it pack by pack) but it just might give the great bearded one a run for his Gint-a-Cuffs money...I will drop a hint that it was my second four-hit box (out of 4 hobby boxes)...and I did manage to pull a favorite player or two. I truly have no idea if the box will match Beardy's...it'll all come down to the number of short prints, minis, etc (and avoiding stupid Yankees)!

Once I get the Gint-A-Cuffs posts typed up, I'll collate both boxes and figure out which cards I need (and I know I'll have a big 'ol stack of cards for trade, not to mention some relics/autographs/something else that some of you might have an interest in...

PS. If you missed it, here's the summary post for the second box I busted (non-Gint-a-Cuffs edition).

Comments

  1. No calling Yankees stupid! Next year I'll do my own Gint A Cuffs, where you're penalized for every player that isn't a Yankee - the scores will look like a round of golf.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment