Featured Post

Group Break #5: TEAM RESULTS ARE HERE!

Alright, it's time to do the team randomization for Group Break #5!  I can't wait to start the break (the three preview packs served to only whet my appetite)!  I had to claim the last slot so I choose the Mariners - and now, it's time to randomize the 15 unclaimed teams.  After three randomizations (as I always do), I then assign the following teams in the order of claimed teams (alphabetically by team, in other words Jaybarkerfan who claimed the Braves gets team #1 in the list, Pop Startled team #2, etc.).

Here's the results from Random.org.

And with that, here are the team assignments.  As always, I will allow trading for a few days if anyone is interested.  However, BOTH parties must confirm the trade in the comments below!  I also still need payments from a few people - please get those to me ASAP (all payment details in the original sign-up post).

First though, a big thank you to our group break sponsor!


TEAM ASSIGNMENTS:
Last update:  5/16/12 at 11:23 AM

Arizona Diamondbacks - Jon
Atlanta Braves  - Jaybarkerfan (PAID)
Baltimore Orioles - Pop Startled (PAID)
Boston Red Sox  - Jon (PAID)
Chicago White Sox - Brad (PAID)
Chicago Cubs - Tunguska (PAID)
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Cleveland Indians - Baseball Dad (PAID)
Colorado Rockies - roddster
Detroit Tigers - Tunguska
Florida Marlins - Pop Startled
Houston Astros - Brad
Kansas City Royals - Tim (PAID)
Los Angeles Angels - Brad
Los Angeles Dodgers - Stealing Home (PAID)
Milwaukee Brewers - Baseball Dad
Minnesota Twins - Stealing Home
New York Mets - apba66and0
New York Yankees -  roddster (PAID)
Oakland Athletics - arpsmith
Philadelphia Phillies - Brad (PAID)
Pittsburgh Pirates - Nachos Grande
San Diego Padres - Jaybarkerfan
San Francisco Giants - arpsmith (PAID)
Seattle Mariners - Nachos Grande (PAID)
St. Louis Cardinals - Ike's Cards (PAID)
Tampa Bay Rays - Tim
Texas Rangers - apba66and0 (PAID)
Toronto Blue Jays - Nachos Grande
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - Ike's Cards

For me, I'm happy the randomizer gave me the Pirates as I (sort of) collect them but I'm extremely disappointed in the Athletics as it seems like I've landed the A's as my second team in about five different breaks over the past couple of months.  I'd trade the Athletics FOR ANY TEAM that you don't want.  Jaybarkerfan probably got the "luckiest" in the randomization since the Padres have the outside shot at a Tony Gwynn autograph in the Pacific box.

Comments

  1. Like you Chris, I seem to get the Marlins !

    I'm open for trade offers on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will trade the brewers for the a's. Payment on its way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arpsmith - I'd swap the Brewers for A's if the Baseball Dad wants the Brewers - which means I'd be able to swap the Marlins to Pop Startled who wanted Florida. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's OK with me !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment