Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 317: 1994 Post Cereal - #12

Barry Larkin
Year:  1994
Brand:  Post Cereal
Card number:  12

When I was a kid, I didn't eat a lot of Post cereal except when the boxes promised baseball cards inside.  At that point, I was the biggest Post cereal connoisseur around!  I'm sure my parents saw right through my ruse but luckily for me, they still bought me the cereal.

This particular Barry Larkin card is from the 1994 Post Cereal set.  That set isn't nearly as nice as some of the other Post sets (such as the set from the year before - or the 2002 set)!  In general, I don't usually like the fake signature as part of the set design - and this particular set suffers from the fake signature as well as the overwhelming amount of marble green.  Green does not mix well with the early 90s Reds' uniforms!

Comments