Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 547: 1995 Studio - #37

Barry Larkin
Year:  1995
Brand:  Studio
Card number:  37

For the longest time, I owned the gold parallel of this card but not the base card.  Thankfully, I'm now able to proudly say I own both versions of this credit card inspired set.  Unlike most "strange" designs of 90's baseball card sets, the credit card design holds up fairly well (at least in the sense that credit cards still basically look like the card design).  I wouldn't say that I love the set, but I can't hate on it either.  Either way, it's now a complete set in terms of the Barry Larkin cards within it...1995 was just before the run on super crazy, super numerous parallels in sets!

Comments

  1. Like you said, this set definitely holds up well. It's one of my favorites. I'm surprised Panini hasn't brought it back yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment