- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
My first ever Nachos Grande Breakers Club has been a big success. So much so, in fact, that I've been able to add in some additional boxes for everyone involved in the break (with no matching price increase). I'd love to sell some more team slots so that I can add in even more boxes - in fact, I've got another couple of boxes that I'm waiting to arrive just in case I can sell a few more slots! For full details on the group break and to potentially sign up, go here.
Here are the remaining teams as of the time of this post:
- $70 - Arizona Diamondbacks -
- $100 - Atlanta Braves -
- $100 - Baltimore Orioles -
- $100 - Boston Red Sox -
- $100 - Houston Astros -
- $60 - Kansas City Royals -
- $100 - Los Angeles Angels -
- $40 - Miami Marlins -
- $70 - Milwaukee Brewers -
- $90 - Minnesota Twins -
- $75 - Oakland Athletics -
- $100 - San Francisco Giants -
- $70 - Tampa Bay Rays -
- $100 - Toronto Blue Jays -
- $100 - Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos -
And for posterity, here are all of the included boxes in the break (Note: All boxes are in hand except for the box of 2021 Topps since that isn't released yet)!
- 1995 Donruss - Series 2
- 1997 Topps Finest - Series 1
- 1998 Pacific Online (hobby)
- 1999 Pacific Private Stock (hobby)
- 2001 Topps Gold Label
- 2002 Topps T206 - Series 2
- 2003 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia
- 2004 Leaf
- 2004 Playoff Honors
- 2021 Topps - Series 1 (pre-ordered)
Join in the fun, won't you? Even if you can't or don't want to (or maybe your team is already claimed), I would greatly appreciate it if you'd help to spread the word about this group break. The more people in the break, the better for all participants (and for the future chances of me hosting something like this again)!
![]() |
| Every box you see here is included in the break (plus a hobby box of 2021 Topps Series 1) |
![]() |
| The latest addition to the group break, who doesn't love crazy Pacific sets?! |
Comments


You know, for forty bucks I might just go ahead and grab the Marlins. My team got claimed pretty early on.
ReplyDeleteMuch appreciated!
Delete