Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards for Clunkers from Sean at Condition: Poor

The first of my Cards for Clunkers trades have rolled into my mailbox! The program ended up being a great success, I cleared some space by shedding some cards that I didn't have a use for and I ended up agreeing to a multitude of trades that knocked cards off at least 10 different want lists. Here's the first of those.

Sean from the Condition: Poor blog put in a claim for a Reyes Dick Perez chrome sketch card, plus two other Met Chrome Trading Card History cards. You can read about Sean's end of the trade on his blog here.

In return, Sean knocked off three more cards on my 2009 Allen & Ginter mini want list:
6. Adam Eaton
127. J.D. Drew
129. Brian Giles

Thanks Sean for the cards - and for anyone else who would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments