Featured Post

Gint-A-Cuffs: I won! (and soon so shall you!)

As mentioned on the Gint-a-Cuffs blog and the mighty commissioner's blog, I won the first ever Gint-a-Cuffs contest and will soon have my hands on a free box of 2009 Topps Allen & Ginter thanks to the wonderful people at Topps who sponsored the whole rather silly contest!

While that's certainly exciting for me (especially since I never seem to win anything), this also bodes well for my readers. You see, I already have completed the entire base set (plus all the short prints). I've also tracked down well over half of the inserts...

So for you, this means that every card I pull that I don't need will be given away to my readers. So if you are still looking to complete your base set OR if you are still looking for some of the inserts, stay tuned to my blog. After the box arrives and I bust it, I'll be posting the full details of the card giveaways. Until then, go check out my Clunkers for Cards post and see if there's anything that interests you there.

And finally, one last thanks to Beardy for the idea, plus the commish and, of course, Topps. Well done everyone!

Comments

  1. You didn't "win" per-se, but you do take home the prize.

    Keep me in mind if there's anything good in that box :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30, 73, 280, 306, 339, 342, 346.

    Just sayin' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the clunker trade. Will get your cards in the mail tomorrow. Always looking for left over Tribe cards !



    Just sayin' too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment