Featured Post

eBay Swag - and Lots of A&G Minis for Trade!

As part of my 2010 collecting resolutions, I've made a concerted effort to shrink my Want Lists before the 2010 cards arrive in force.  In order to do so, I purchased a pair of lots off of eBay full of mini A&G cards.  (Actually, I only purchased one lot off of eBay, the second was a lot that an eBay seller agreed to split up so that I could acquire only the cards that I needed.)

First up, a generic "lot of regular back minis."  I've got about half (or maybe more) of these already, so the rest are going up for trade on my 2009 Allen & Ginter trade list

Second, a bunch of select minis that I was able to cherry pick from the second eBay seller, including a few regular minis...  I'm now missing 57 regular backed minis.

Another National Heroes card - I'm now only missing #4, 19, 27, 39 from the National Heroes set.

Another Inventions of the Future card - I'm only missing #FI5 - Mental Movies

Two more Creatures of Legend, Creature, & Myth (I'm still looking for:  #2, 5, 7, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18).  The Creatures insert set has really eluded me so far, and so being able to grab a couple of them for a decent price was a great thing for me.  It seems that everyone who had these cards for trade has already dumped them off on somebody else before I was able to claim 'em...  (Which means if you still have one or more of the Creature cards that I need, I'll try to make it worth your while to trade with me)!
LMT4.  Unicorn
LMT9.  Minotaur

I'm planning on listing my minis on eBay in a similar auction with the hopes of earning enough cash to knock out the rest of the minis that I need...but I'm willing to trade for cards I need on my want list first (since that basically cuts out the eBay middleman)!

Comments

  1. I need lots of minis. I have an extra Fairy creature card. I don't have a list with me. I'll get back to you later tonight. I've also got some dupes you might need.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment