Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Trade Stack 4: Boston x 2

Here is how this works:
Every so often (i.e. whenever I feel like it), I will add a card to a "Trade Stack".  Whenever the stack becomes appealing enough to someone, that person needs to comment on the post saying they'd like to claim the stack AND tell me which card they are sending off of my want list.  That's all you have to do - trade me ONE card (or more, of course) card from my want list for the entire stack of cards that I'm offering.  Each time, it will be first come, first serve...so act quickly (unless of course you are a gambler and hope to wait it out until there are 10+ cards in the stack that you want in exchange for a single 2004 UD Vintage card that I am looking for)!

The Trade Stack:
Last update:  1/26/11
  
I like the idea of having lots of teams in the trade stack, but I thought I'd try this out to see what happens.  Here is the second card in the stack - and it's another Red Sox card.  Do tell though in the comments, should I keep the teams mixed up or is the stack better if it is all cards of one team (so long as I keep cycling teams as the stacks are claimed)?  I could see a situation where I have 200+ Pirates cards or something in a stack though and no one claiming them...  Or, perhaps I should do teams in small groups (maybe 2 - 4 cards per team before switching to a new team).  In that way, I could keep people guessing exactly how many cards will be of a certain team before I switch to a new squad.  Let me know in the comments below!  


2010 Allen & Ginter:
284.  Dustin Richardson (Rookie card)




2007 Topps Moments & Milestomes:
119.  Manny Ramirez
# 10/25




Want the card(s) in the stack?  Act fast - tell me which card you will send me off my want list in the comments below!  If no one claims this card within a reasonable amount of time (a few hours up to a few days, depending) - I'll add another card to the stack and the process will start again!

Previously Claimed Trade Stacks:
Stack 1:  2 cards by dayf
Stack 2:  8 cards by Justin
Stack 3:  17 cards by Cam
Stack 4:  ?? cards by ??

Comments