Featured Post

Does Anyone See Anything Wrong with This?

Those are my recent (sort of) redemptions that I've turned into Topps.  The Cliff Pennington is in my possession already.  The Alex Rios will never be in my possession.  The Alexei Ramirez was NEVER sent to me...(nor was any replacement) - I emailed Topps yesterday about that problem...  And the McCutchen?  Well, apparently Topps hopped into the Delorean, went ahead a few months, mailed my card, hopped back into the Delorean, and returned to today to let me know that they already shipped my card in the future.  Tricky Topps!

I'ma let 'chu finish Topps, but first:



Needless to say, I'm not impressed with redemptions!

Comments

  1. Hopefully you got the card by now, but it's something I'm currently going through with Topps. What happens is that they pull the card and ship it. If it is a high dollar value card then they list the tracking number. They give it a ship date far in the future. Then you wait...and wait. Once the card eventually ships from Topps, they update the ship date to the date the card is actually shipped.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment