Featured Post

2012 Allen & Ginter Case Break Update

The case of 2012 Allen & Ginter should be here within an hour or two!  Before I can show off the cards though, I still need payments from a couple of people.  I sent emails this morning to those who (according to my records) hadn't yet paid.  Please get the payment to me today everyone!

In case you forgot your team(s), here's the link to the final team assignments.  Remember, I will be distributing the extra base cards amongst all participants unless someone explicitly states that they either don't want extra base cards or they want multiple sets of their own team.  I've marked all such requests to date on the post that I linked to in the first sentence of this paragraph.

I should also mention (to everyone - not just group break participants) that I am going to be chasing ALL of the minis this year PLUS the relic set.  If you pull any - let me know!

While we bide our time, why don't you check out this little Ginter appetizer that I served up both last night and another one this morning.

Comments

  1. Chris, before you ship mine, if I have minis you want/need let me know, b/c I won't be chasing the set. I would be interested in the People of the Bible set if that somehow works out.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how are you going to choose which case is yours to keep and the one for the group break? Random out of a hat or the one on the left when its at your door? Such existential questions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle: Will do - thanks!

    Brad: The first one I open will be for the group break! I'll label each of the boxes (just to be safe) but that's why I took the Reds in the group break - I would kick myself if I picked the "wrong" box otherwise!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment