Featured Post

Kickin' It With Legos!

I wrote about my newest collecting vice twice already - and now I'm back with a third delivery package that contains at least one Lego minifigure.  My collection already sports a tennis player and a bagpiper from my initial purchase and a fisherman and graduate from my second purchase.  Today's addition to the collection is only a single minifigure - but it happens to be one of the ones I wanted the most as soon as I saw it:  the soccer player.

At this right, I'm going to get a nice collection of sport themed figures!  The soccer player is part of the 4th series of Lego minifigures.

As you can see from the packaging, there is quite a variety of characters in the 4th series.  In fact, looking over the checklist, there are quite a few figures that I'd like to eventually acquire.

In Series 4, I hope to eventually get the Sailor (my brother is in the Navy so that'd be a nice one to get), the artist (my wife was an art minor in college and I've never seen anyone who is a better artist than she is), and the Hazmat suit guy (because he's awesome).  I wouldn't mind the mad scientist guy, the 3-Amigos guy at the top, or the hockey player either.  And I wouldn't turn down the Norse warrior (#6).  

Finally, here's a photo of my new collection:

The one bad side to the collection?  For the life of me, I can't figure out where to buy these things (other than eBay or Listia).  Grr!

Comments

Post a Comment