Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 203: 1991 Score - #666 (All-Star Subset)

Barry Larkin
Year:  1991
Brand:  Score
Subset:  All-Star
Card number:  666

Somehow, I have managed to catalog over 200 Barry Larkin cards without including the 1991 Score All-Star card.  I've already showcased Larkin's base card from the set plus his Dream Team card from the set.  Heck, I've even shown the Reds' World Series celebration card featuring Larkin from the set.  In all that time, not once did I ever scan and write-up a post for the Larkin card that I seem to have the most copies of from 1991 Score.  Consider that wrong righted now!

As a kid, this was one of my favorite Larkin cards - in fact, I loved all the caricature cards that Score produced.  As an adult, I still have a soft spot in my heart for this card - perhaps that's why I've subconsciously accumulated so many copies of the card?


Comments