The good folks over at My Memories Suite have allowed me exactly ONE WEEK of giving away their software for free. All you have to do is click over to their webpage and enter the code: FreeTreatEE157. You need to make sure the capitalization is exact (no period). You get their newest product (version 4) of the software for 100% free! You can't beat that! I've worked with the company as a blog sponsor for about two years - and I've had their software for that long as well and I find it quite awesome.
What is My Memories Suite you ask?
Well, they advertise it was a scrapbook program but it can do so much more. I don't scrapbook at all - but I have used the program to make pages to stick in the front of my set binders (you can find plenty of cool elements like baseball players, sports icons, etc.) to use.
I've also used the program to create my own cookbook. Actually, my cookbook isn't complete but it is something that I work on as I make (and try) various recipes. I can upload my own photos in addition to the page elements (many of which are also free on the site). Here's an example:
Those are some zesty home fries! In case you can't read the screen capture, here's the full recipe:
* 1 lb. red potatoes (about 2-3 potatoes), cut into large chunks
* 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
* 1/4 tsp. black pepper
* 1/2 large red onion, cut into chunks
* 1 tsp. parsley
* 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
* Toss potato chunks with dressing and pepper in a greased 9x9x1-inch baking pan.
* Spread into a single layer.
* Bake 20 mins. Stir in onions. Continue baking another 20 minutes.
* Sprinkle with parsley and stir. Top with cheese and bake an additional 2 minutes.
Makes 2 servings
Other Serving Ideas:
* Bacon: Cook a slice of bacon and crumble it. Add the bacon when you add the parsley.
* Southwest Flair: Saute mushrooms for 2-3 minutes, add three beaten eggs and make scrambled eggs. Top the egg mixture with salsa.
The code expires on October 27th so click here and enter code FreeTreatEE157 to get your free software. As an additional disclaimer, I do not get any sort of royalties for your clicks - I asked to be part of the free giveaway program that My Memories was running!