Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Barry Larkin Collection 394: 1996 Topps Finest - #167 - Intimidation Subset

Barry Larkin
Year:  1996
Brand:  Topps Finest
Card number:  167

This is the third different Barry Larkin card that I own from the 1996 Topps Finest set (the other two being here and here).  Just like with the other two cards, this particular card is also "protected" by that plastic covering (which I hate - but I also can't bring myself to tear off the card).  Curse you Topps!

Of the three Larkin base cards in the set, I think this is the most hideous design.  The lightning vortex design doesn't work for me...and there's so much purple (is that a purple cheetah print on the back?!)  The good news is that this is the final Larkin card that I needed from the 1996 Finest set...so for that I'm happy at least!

Comments