Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Topps Stadium Club: A Black Foil and a Gold Foil Parallel Join the Party!

Before I get to today's post, let me remind you that I am now taking sign ups for my 2016 Topps Series I Jumbo Case group break!  Go here to read about it and sign up!

----

This past weekend we hit the midway point of my 2015 Topps Stadium Club that I received for Christmas.  While I'm doing a good job of stretching out the pack ripping process, I'm still eager to see what else is in store for me!  At the moment, I have eight packs remaining - two of those eight should hold autographs!

Let's get to it.

Pack 09:
45.  Matt Shoemaker
73.  Starling Marte
120.  Victor Martinez
130.  John Olerud

Doesn't it look like Olerud is simply having fun in this photo?  I like a little bit of pure joy in my baseball card sets...after all, isn't fun the whole point of our silly little hobby?
247.  Matt Williams
275.  Freddie Freeman
296.  Max Scherzer
Gold Foil parallel:  133.  Kenley Jansen

There's the fifth Gold Foil parallel of the box.  No surprise that I pulled a Dodgers' card, I seem to have some sort of magnetic draw to the Dodgers!

Pack 10:
34.  Mariano Rivera
70.  James McCann
111.  Whitey Ford

At least Whitey Ford isn't one the usual suspects when it comes to Yankee legends that Topps includes in their sets.  This one is a nice action shot, I'll take it!
116.  Maikel Franco
222.  Tanner Roark
239.  Roger Clemens
242.  Troy Tulowitzki
Black Foil parallel:  261.  Jake Odorizzi

The Black Foil parallels are seeded 1:8 packs.  They aren't really all that special (in my opinion) and since I got a Tampa Bay Rays parallel I'm guessing I'll be "stuck" with this card for all of eternity.  There really aren't any Rays collectors out there, are there?!

Comments

  1. I'd definitely take the Odorizzi off your hands the next time we trade.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment