Featured Post

TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 - Round 13: A Plethora of Purple Parallels!

Welcome to my TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018!

For today's batch of trade bait, I have a whole bunch of 2018 Topps Gypsy Queen purple (retail only?) parallels available for trade.  Also, I've decided that I will do a total of 15 rounds of trade bait - so jump on in now because after today I only have two rounds remaining!

Today's trade bait is as follows:
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen purple parallel:  278.  Javier Baez (Cubs)
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen purple parallel:  289.  Tyler Saladino (White Sox)
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen purple parallel:  294.  Nomar Mazara (Rangers)
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen purple parallel:  266.  Aaron Altherr (Phillies)
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen purple parallel:  256.  James Paxton (Mariners)
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen purple parallel:  166.  Ben Gamel (Mariners)
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen purple parallel:  250.  Max Scherzer (Nationals)
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen purple parallel:  63.  Alex Gordon (Royals)
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen purple parallel:  92.  Zack Cozart (Angels)
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen purple parallel:  99.  Tyler Glasnow (Pirates)
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen purple parallel:  162.  Francisco Mejia (Indians)
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen purple parallel:  24.  Bryon Buxton (Twins)
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen purple parallel:  74.  Noah Syndergaard (Mets)


I really liked this year's Gypsy Queen set.  Perhaps by trading away some of the parallels that I pulled, I can inch a bit closer to actually completing my own base set!

If you missed it, I posted ROUND 1 of trade bait hereROUND 2 hereROUND 3 hereROUND 4 hereROUND 5 hereROUND 6 hereROUND 7 hereROUND 8 hereROUND 9 hereROUND 10 here, ROUND 11 here, and ROUND 12 here.

To claim a card (or multiple cards), simply leave a comment on this post (first-come, first-serve).  I'll be accumulating requests throughout the entire duration of the TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 - and then mailing off all the cards at once at the conclusion of the event.

In return for you claim from me, I'm asking for you to send me whatever you think is fair in some combination of the following:
1.  Cards from my want list
2.  LEGO sets (or even a box of random LEGO pieces from random sets - LEGO brand only though)
3.  Barry Larkin cards (while not totally up-to-date, I would appreciate it if you'd look at my list of what I've already written about in order to reduce the number of duplicate cards coming my way)

I am willing to be patient, so you might tell me that you are making a Check Out My Cards order somewhat soon and you'll add in a few cards to send my way, that's perfectly acceptable to me!  I'd love to have my unwanted cards find a new home, and if it means I can also turn those into things that I want all the better!


My TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 will include cards from a variety of years, brands, and teams.  You are welcome to claim as many cards as you wish, but please respect the rules laid out above.  Also, when/if you do claim at least one card please do me a favor and email me your mailing address ASAP so that I can start a proper card stack for you!

Comments