Featured Post

TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 - Round 15: Autographs, Relics, Minis, and More! The Final Batch of New Cards!

Welcome to my TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018!

This is it, the final new batch of cards for my 2018 Trade Bait Blowout spectacular.  To finish off in style, this may be the best overall batch of cards yet!

Today's trade bait is as follows:
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter relic:  FSRB-CK.  Craig Kimbrel (Braves)
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter relic:  FSRB-DW.  David Wright (Mets)
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter relic:  FSRB-SV.  Sal Vulcano
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter relic:   FSRB-HRY.  Hyun-Jin Ryu (Dodgers)
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter relic:  FSRB-CY.  Christian Yelich (Marlins)
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter relic:  FSRB-FF.  Freddie Freeman (Braves)
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter relic:  FSRB-BQ.  Brian Quinn
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter relic:  FSRB-NA.  Nolan Arenado (Rockies)
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter relic:  FSRB-LM.  Leonys Martin (Rangers)
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter relic:  FSRB-BM.  Brian McCann (Yankees)
2017 Topps Allen & Ginter framed relic:  MR-FH.  Felix Hernandez (Mariners)
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter framed autograph:  AGA-BF.  Brandon Finnegan (Royals)
2014 Topps Allen & Ginter framed autograph:  AGA-BR. Bill Rancic
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter framed relic:  FMR-MMR.  Michael Morse (Marlins)
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter framed relic:  FMR-DW.  David Wright (Mets)
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter framed relic:  FMR-CH. Cole Hamles (Phillies)
2016 Topps:  Scouting Report relic:  SRR-GS.  Giancarlo Stanton (Marlins)
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen autograph:  GQA-ZG.  Zack Granite (Twins)
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen autograph:  GQA-AV.  Alex Verdugo (Dodgers)
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen autograph:  GQA-AS.  Andrew Stevenson (Nationals)
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter red mini parallel:  243.  Jean Segura (Brewers) #09/40
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter red mini parallel:  232.  Matt Holliday (Cardinals) #32/40
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter red mini parallel:  29.  Nick Swisher (Indians) #26/40
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter red mini parallel:  109.  Troy Tulowitzki (Rockies) #30/40
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter no number mini:  Joaquin Benoit (Padres)


Surely there must be something of interest there to almost anyone.  If not, take a look back at my previous 14 rounds - there's been a nice mix of all sorts of things that I'm offering up for trade.

If you missed it, I posted ROUND 1 of trade bait hereROUND 2 hereROUND 3 hereROUND 4 hereROUND 5 hereROUND 6 hereROUND 7 hereROUND 8 hereROUND 9 hereROUND 10 hereROUND 11 hereROUND 12 hereROUND 13 here, and ROUND 14 here.

To claim a card (or multiple cards), simply leave a comment on this post (first-come, first-serve).  I'll be accumulating requests throughout the entire duration of the TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 - and then mailing off all the cards at once at the conclusion of the event.

In return for you claim from me, I'm asking for you to send me whatever you think is fair in some combination of the following:
1.  Cards from my want list
2.  LEGO sets (or even a box of random LEGO pieces from random sets - LEGO brand only though)
3.  Barry Larkin cards (while not totally up-to-date, I would appreciate it if you'd look at my list of what I've already written about in order to reduce the number of duplicate cards coming my way)

I am willing to be patient, so you might tell me that you are making a Check Out My Cards order somewhat soon and you'll add in a few cards to send my way, that's perfectly acceptable to me!  I'd love to have my unwanted cards find a new home, and if it means I can also turn those into things that I want all the better!


My TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 will include cards from a variety of years, brands, and teams.  You are welcome to claim as many cards as you wish, but please respect the rules laid out above.  Also, when/if you do claim at least one card please do me a favor and email me your mailing address ASAP so that I can start a proper card stack for you!

Comments

  1. The Verdugo auto. Why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, might have to go with that Hamels as well. Again, thanks for this whole giveaway. Ton of good stuff throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be interested in the Nick Swisher mini please.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment