Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Trade Stack 5: An Astro Makes an Appearance

Here is how this works:
Every so often (i.e. whenever I feel like it), I will add a card to a "Trade Stack".  Whenever the stack becomes appealing enough to someone, that person needs to comment on the post saying they'd like to claim the stack AND tell me which card they are sending off of my want list.  That's all you have to do - trade me ONE card (or more, of course) card from my want list for the entire stack of cards that I'm offering.  Each time, it will be first come, first serve...so act quickly (unless of course you are a gambler and hope to wait it out until there are 10+ cards in the stack that you want in exchange for a single 2004 UD Vintage card that I am looking for)!

The Trade Stack:
Last update:  2/13/11


I keep trying to introduce new teams and new sets into my various trade stacks, today's addition is no exception!  This is a 2003 Upper Deck Honor Roll card of Jeff Bagwell.  I busted a box of Honor Roll for a group break awhile back and this particular card went unclaimed (at least, I believe that is how it ended up in my possession)!  Remember, the entire stack can be yours for a single card off my want list!


2003 Upper Deck Honor Roll:
9.  Jeff Bagwell




2011 Topps:
4.  Jason Kubel


1999 Upper Deck
164.  Ryan Christenson




1998 Upper Deck Collector's Choice
254.  Top of the Charts (HR)  - Griffey Jr, Walker, McGwire



2000 Topps Stadium Club:
168.  Edgar Renteria




2008 Topps Stadium Club:
148.  Chris Perez (version b)













2009 Topps American Heritage:
125.  The Camp David Accords




2008 Topps Stadium Club:
124.  Armando Galarraga




2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes:
Charcoal Parallel
65.  Justin Verlander



Want the card(s) in the stack?  Act fast - tell me which card you will send me off my want list in the comments below!  If no one claims this card within a reasonable amount of time (a few hours up to a few days, depending) - I'll add another card to the stack and the process will start again!

Previously Claimed Trade Stacks:
Stack 1:  2 cards by dayf
Stack 2:  8 cards by Justin
Stack 3:  17 cards by Cam
Stack 4:  4 cards by Cam
Stack 5:  ?? by ??

Comments

  1. I'll claim this stack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got card #125 from your 2009 Topps Heritage American Heroes Edition need list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deal! Send me an email with your address again and I'll get those out to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment