Featured Post

TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 - Round 14: More Relics, Gold Parallels, and a Mini!

Welcome to my TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018!

More relics today (plus a couple of other random trade bait).   Mostly though, today's relics are of the tougher-to-find variety (the non-baseball players in Allen & Ginter plus a really nice framed relic of a great Yankee with pinstripe).  Plenty of good stuff, not just today but for the past 13 days as well.  Let's clear it all out of my house though - claim away (and if you haven't yet, please let me know what you plan to send my way so that I can mark cards on my want list as "incoming").  Thanks!

Today's trade bait is as follows:
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter relic:  FSRA-VK.  Val Kilmer
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter relic:  FSRA-MG.  Malcom Gladwell
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter relic:  FSRA-JMA.  Jeff Mauro
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter relic:  FSRA-APA.  Aaron Paul
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter relic:  FSRA-BS.  Brody Stevens
2014 Topps Allen & Ginter relic:  FSR-BP.  Buster Posey (Giants)
2017 Topps Allen & Ginter relic:  FSRB-CG.  Carlos Gonzalez (Rockies)
2014 Topps Allen & Ginter framed relic:  RA-AP.  Andy Pettitte (Yankees)
2012 Topps Gold parallel:  151.  Chris Davis (Orioles) #0042/2012
2012 Topps Gold parallel:  479.  Johan Santana (Mets) #1449/2012
2012 Topps 1987 mini:  TM-39.  Jay Bruce (Reds)


I hope to do one more Trade Bait post full of cards tomorrow and then I'll be done with this year's Trade Bait Blowout.  Feel free to go back through the earlier trade bait posts and claim your favorites - big trades can be fun after all!

If you missed it, I posted ROUND 1 of trade bait hereROUND 2 hereROUND 3 hereROUND 4 hereROUND 5 hereROUND 6 hereROUND 7 hereROUND 8 hereROUND 9 hereROUND 10 hereROUND 11 hereROUND 12 here, and ROUND 13 here.

To claim a card (or multiple cards), simply leave a comment on this post (first-come, first-serve).  I'll be accumulating requests throughout the entire duration of the TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 - and then mailing off all the cards at once at the conclusion of the event.

In return for you claim from me, I'm asking for you to send me whatever you think is fair in some combination of the following:
1.  Cards from my want list
2.  LEGO sets (or even a box of random LEGO pieces from random sets - LEGO brand only though)
3.  Barry Larkin cards (while not totally up-to-date, I would appreciate it if you'd look at my list of what I've already written about in order to reduce the number of duplicate cards coming my way)

I am willing to be patient, so you might tell me that you are making a Check Out My Cards order somewhat soon and you'll add in a few cards to send my way, that's perfectly acceptable to me!  I'd love to have my unwanted cards find a new home, and if it means I can also turn those into things that I want all the better!


My TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 will include cards from a variety of years, brands, and teams.  You are welcome to claim as many cards as you wish, but please respect the rules laid out above.  Also, when/if you do claim at least one card please do me a favor and email me your mailing address ASAP so that I can start a proper card stack for you!

Comments

  1. Please set aside the Pettitte for me. i'm gonna go through wantlist stuff today, try and find some Collector's Choice, SC stuff in my barrage of busted boxes, and then I'll get you that email.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment