Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Trade Stack 5: The Almost Perfect Rookie

Here is how this works:
Every so often (i.e. whenever I feel like it), I will add a card to a "Trade Stack".  Whenever the stack becomes appealing enough to someone, that person needs to comment on the post saying they'd like to claim the stack AND tell me which card they are sending off of my want list.  That's all you have to do - trade me ONE card (or more, of course) card from my want list for the entire stack of cards that I'm offering.  Each time, it will be first come, first serve...so act quickly (unless of course you are a gambler and hope to wait it out until there are 10+ cards in the stack that you want in exchange for a single 2004 UD Vintage card that I am looking for)!

The Trade Stack:
Last update:  1/30/11


The 2008 Topps Stadium Club set is a confusing mess, but I've almost completed the entire thing.  As such, I've accumulated a bunch of duplicates.   If I ever manage to complete the entire 2008 Stadium Club card, I'll be sure to somehow do a post or a series of posts showing all of the different cards and their variations so that other collectors can figure out what they have and what they still need.  For the latest addition to the trade stack, I've added a rookie card of Mr. Almost Perfect, Armando Galarraga.  This is also the second consecutive Tiger for the trade stack, which is good since they weren't represented at all in the first four trade stacks.  Now the question becomes, will I add another Tiger to the pile next or will I switch to a new team and have someone else claim the stack?  Only time will tell (seriously, I have no idea what card I'll add next - I'm open to suggestions)!


2008 Topps Stadium Club:
124.  Armando Galarraga




2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes:
Charcoal Parallel
65.  Justin Verlander



Want the card(s) in the stack?  Act fast - tell me which card you will send me off my want list in the comments below!  If no one claims this card within a reasonable amount of time (a few hours up to a few days, depending) - I'll add another card to the stack and the process will start again!

Previously Claimed Trade Stacks:
Stack 1:  2 cards by dayf
Stack 2:  8 cards by Justin
Stack 3:  17 cards by Cam
Stack 4:  4 cards by Cam
Stack 5:  ?? by ??

Comments