Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Trade Stack 9: A "Pair" of Chippers

Here is how this works:
Every so often (i.e. whenever I feel like it), I will add a card to a "Trade Stack".  Whenever the stack becomes appealing enough to someone, that person needs to comment on the post saying they'd like to claim the stack AND tell me which card they are sending off of my want list.  That's all you have to do - trade me ONE card (or more, of course) card from my want list for the entire stack of cards that I'm offering.  Each time, it will be first come, first serve...so act quickly (unless of course you are a gambler and hope to wait it out until there are 10+ cards in the stack that you want in exchange for a single 2004 UD Vintage card that I am looking for)!

The Trade Stack:
Last update:  2/26/11


I've been saving this particular Chipper Jones card ever since I first pulled it in a pack, trying to figure out what to do with it.  I know some of you crazy people like stuff like this, so here's your shot.  A Chipper Jones Allen & Ginter mini card, nicely cut in two by the pack crimper over at Topps.  Think of it this way:  It's not a baseball card, it's the world's easiest Chipper Jones puzzle.  


2010 Allen & Ginter:
Regular back mini:
126.  Chipper Jones - Braves


1987 Topps:
683.  Gary Roenicke




1998 Upper Deck Collector's Choice:
120.  Todd Helton - Rockies




2008 Upper Deck Sweet Spot:
72.  Mark Teixeira - Angels




2010 Topps Allen & Ginter:
192.  Tom Knapp




2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes:
Retail Charcoal Variation:

141.  Joe Blanton - Athletics





Want the card(s) in the stack?  Act fast - tell me which card you will send me off my want list in the comments below!  If no one claims this card within a reasonable amount of time (a few hours up to a few days, depending) - I'll add another card to the stack and the process will start again!

Previously Claimed Trade Stacks:
Stack 1:  2 cards by dayf
Stack 2:  8 cards by Justin
Stack 3:  17 cards by Cam
Stack 4:  4 cards by Cam
Stack 5:  9 cards by Daily Dimwit
Stack 6:  4 cards by The Lost Collector
Stack 7:  1 card by Baseball Dad
Stack 8:  1 card by M. Spiegel
Stack 9:  ?? by ??

Comments

  1. I want to claim this stack if you need either of these two cards:

    2011 Topps #57 Diamond Parallel Mark Trumbo

    2011 Topps #146 Diamond Parallel Roy Halladay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment