Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Trade Stack 10: 2003 Topps Heritage Zito Makes Half a Dozen Cards in the Stack!

Here is how this works:
Every so often (i.e. whenever I feel like it), I will add a card to a "Trade Stack".  Whenever the stack becomes appealing enough to someone, that person needs to comment on the post saying they'd like to claim the stack AND tell me which card they are sending off of my want list.  That's all you have to do - trade me ONE card (or more, of course) card from my want list for the entire stack of cards that I'm offering.  Each time, it will be first come, first serve...so act quickly (unless of course you are a gambler and hope to wait it out until there are 10+ cards in the stack that you want in exchange for a single 2004 UD Vintage card that I am looking for)!

The Trade Stack:
Last update:  3/3/11


First, I'm writing this post on Thursday night - so if someone happened to have claimed the trade stack during the night or early morning when I was asleep, then I'll throw this card in their pile as well.  Otherwise, this is the sixth card to be added to the stack - and the first 2003 Topps Heritage card to be featured in any trade stack.  In fact, this might be the first 2003 Topps Heritage card to be featured anywhere on my blog - it's simply a set that I don't own much of!  The card is extra nice because it has three cartoons on the back of the card.  The real question is, will it be enough for someone to trade me at least one card off my want list in exchange for the entire stack?


2003 Topps Heritage:
40.  Barry Zito - Athletics




2001 Topps HD:
26.  Raul Mondesi - Blue Jays




1994 Topps:
441.  Dan Peltier - Rangers


1985 Topps:
772.  Johnnie LeMaster - Giants




1991 Upper Deck:
775.  Fred McGriff - Padres



2007 Topps:
Mickey Mantle Home Run History
MHR418 - Mickey Mantle - Yankees



Want the card(s) in the stack?  Act fast - tell me which card you will send me off my want list in the comments below!  If no one claims this card within a reasonable amount of time (a few hours up to a few days, depending) - I'll add another card to the stack and the process will start again!

Previously Claimed Trade Stacks:
Stack 1:  2 cards by dayf
Stack 2:  8 cards by Justin
Stack 3:  17 cards by Cam
Stack 4:  4 cards by Cam
Stack 5:  9 cards by Daily Dimwit
Stack 6:  4 cards by The Lost Collector
Stack 7:  1 card by Baseball Dad
Stack 8:  1 card by M. Spiegel
Stack 9:  6 cards by bwsmith25
Stack 10:  ?? cards by ??

Comments

  1. OK, I'm interested in "The Mick". I'll send you the Larkin original back if that's ok !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment