Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Trade Stack 15: An Oddball Card for a New Set Addition to the Stack

Here is how this works:
Every so often (i.e. whenever I feel like it), I will add a card to a "Trade Stack".  Whenever the stack becomes appealing enough to someone, that person needs to comment on the post saying they'd like to claim the stack AND tell me which card they are sending off of my want list.  That's all you have to do - trade me ONE card (or more, of course) card from my want list for the entire stack of cards that I'm offering.  Each time, it will be first come, first serve...so act quickly (unless of course you are a gambler and hope to wait it out until there are 10+ cards in the stack that you want in exchange for a single 2004 UD Vintage card that I am looking for)!

The Trade Stack:
Last update:  3/30/11


I don't have a lot of time at the moment - so here's a quick addition to my trade stack.  I've talked about the 2001 Sunoco card set before - so I'll leave it at that (though the "for trade" list on that page is no longer up-to-date.  Also, if you happened to miss my 2011 MLB Predictions that I posted this morning - you can find them by following the link.


2001 Sunoco Dream Team:
7 of 12:  Beantown Beginnings 
Fred Lynn & Jim Rice - Red Sox




2007 Topps Heritage:
268.  Rich Aurilia




1987 Topps:
588.  Wallace Johnson - Expos




1997 Upper Deck Collector's Choice:
392.  John Olerud - Mets




2009 Goudey:
129.  A.J. Burnett - Yankees




1988 Topps:
231.  Pittsburgh Pirates Leaders - Barry Bonds & Bobby Bonilla




2010 Topps Allen & Ginter:
Sailors of the Seven Seas:
SSS3.  Sir Walter Raleigh





Want the card(s) in the stack?  Act fast - tell me which card you will send me off my want list in the comments below!  If no one claims this card within a reasonable amount of time (a few hours up to a few days, depending) - I'll add another card to the stack and the process will start again!

Previously Claimed Trade Stacks:
Stack 01:  2 cards by dayf
Stack 02:  8 cards by Justin
Stack 03:  17 cards by Cam
Stack 04:  4 cards by Cam
Stack 05:  9 cards by Daily Dimwit
Stack 06:  4 cards by The Lost Collector
Stack 07:  1 card by Baseball Dad
Stack 08:  1 card by M. Spiegel
Stack 09:  6 cards by bwsmith25
Stack 10:  6 cards by Baseball Dad
Stack 11:  1 card by Patrick
Stack 12:  5 cards by Matt B.
Stack 13:  4 cards by Steve G.
Stack 14:  3 cards by ShaneK
Stack 15:  ?? by ??

Comments

  1. OK, oddball, I need, I claim! In return, I send thee from my recent acquisition: Diamond sparkly #301 Seth Smith, and Topps 60 #44 Duke Snider #47 Nolan Ryan. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment