Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Trade Stack 26: For those Who Can't Sleep...

Here is how this works:
Every so often (i.e. whenever I feel like it), I will add a card to a "Trade Stack".  Whenever the stack becomes appealing enough to someone, that person needs to comment on the post saying they'd like to claim the stack AND tell me which card they are sending off of my want list.  That's all you have to do - trade me ONE card (or more, of course) card from my want list for the entire stack of cards that I'm offering.  Each time, it will be first come, first serve...so act quickly (unless of course you are a gambler and hope to wait it out until there are 10+ cards in the stack that you want in exchange for a single 2004 UD Vintage card that I am looking for)!

The Trade Stack:
Last update:  7/5/11


I hope everyone had a good 4th of July.  Now that the holiday is officially over (at least on the east), it's time to turn our attention to the trade stack once again.  This particular trade stack has steadily grown (probably because the posts keep getting buried in the plethora of group break posts that I've been doing).  No matter, other people's loss could be your gain - do you want 10 cards in exchange for ANY one card off my want list?


I would be remiss if I didn't note that this is now only the second (out of 26) trade stacks to reach double digits before someone put in a claim!


As for today's addition to the stack, it's another "error" card from 2011 Topps.  Actually, this one isn't so much an error as it is shoddy packing.  It's a Ricky Romero card from Series 2 - but the bottom portion of the card is a bit crimped thanks to Topps pack wrapping machine.  Of course, I have a TON of 2011 Topps that I would love to work out trades for - check here to see what all I have available for trade!


2011 Topps:
148.  Ricky Romero - Blue Jays


2011 Topps:
Diamond parallel:

110.  Aroldis Chapman - Reds

2000 Topps Stadium Club:
164.  Pedro Martinez - Red Sox




2011 Topps Heritage:
88.  Joe Girardi - Yankees




1995 Topps Stadium Club:
253.  Al Martin - Pirates




1998 Upper Deck Collector's Choice:
89.  Bob Hamelin - Tigers




2011 Topps Heritage:
259.  Kelly Johnson - Diamondbacks




2010 Topps Allen & Ginter:
232.  Hubertus Wawra


2011 Topps:
539.  Brandon Lyon - Astros




2011 Topps Attax:
Foil Parallel:
174/258:  Raul Ibanez - Phillies



Want the card(s) in the stack?  Act fast - tell me which card you will send me off my want list in the comments below!  If no one claims this card within a reasonable amount of time (a few hours up to a few days, depending) - I'll add another card to the stack and the process will start again!

Previously Claimed Trade Stacks:
Stack 01:  2 cards by dayf
Stack 02:  8 cards by Justin
Stack 03:  17 cards by Cam
Stack 04:  4 cards by Cam
Stack 05:  9 cards by Daily Dimwit
Stack 06:  4 cards by The Lost Collector
Stack 07:  1 card by Baseball Dad
Stack 08:  1 card by M. Spiegel
Stack 09:  6 cards by bwsmith25
Stack 10:  6 cards by Baseball Dad
Stack 11:  1 card by Patrick
Stack 12:  5 cards by Matt B.
Stack 13:  4 cards by Steve G.
Stack 14:  3 cards by ShaneK
Stack 15:  7 cards by Ryan G
Stack 16:  1 card by longlivethewho
Stack 17:  4 cards by hiflew
Stack 18:  4 cards by Potch
Stack 19:  2 cards by Axemanohio
Stack 20:  5 cards by by Play at the Plate
Stack 21:  5 cards by BA Benny
Stack 22:  1 card by IkesCards
Stack 23:  8 cards by Axemanohio
Stack 24:  1 card by BA Benny
Stack 25:  2 cards by Jeff P.
Stack 26:  ?? by ??

Comments

  1. Chris, do you need diamond card 616: Ross Ohlendorf? I have a double.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the stack for my 616 diamond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stack is yours Axemanohio!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment